Date: Feb 19 – 20, 2014 | 2:00 PM GMT
Hosted by: Citrix
Register – http://www.citrix.com/events/desktop-mobility-master-class.html
Join us for the first in a running series of Desktop and Mobility Master Classes where we will take you through the process of building your first XenDesktop site, including creating the initial delivery groups, configuring StoreFront etc. As part of this, we will discuss the merits of the different desktop options, provisioning technologies etc.
What you will learn and see in the first of the series:
- Starting with XenDesktop
- Decisions: MCS, PVS or may be both?
- StoreFront deployment
- Building the initial environment
Subsequent webinars in this series will look at NetScaler integration, XenMobile, Cloud Provisioning, PvD, Storage designs and much more.
Paul Murray, Citrix
Don’t miss the first Master Class. We hope you can join us!
View previous webinars on an on-demand basis. These webinars are provided in case you were unable to attend a live event or would like to review the content from an event you attended.
- January 2014: Virtualizing 3D Professional Graphics Apps using XenDesktop with HDX 3D Pro
- November 2014: Focusing on 3D Graphics, Lync 2013, RemotePC and XenDesktop 7.1
- September 2013: How to monitor performance with XenDesktop 7
- June 2013: What’s New in XenDesktop 7?