Using XenDesktop? Then you need to get the XenDesktop Technical Newsletter! The newsletter is comprised of the best technical resources from across Citrix Services: Consulting, Technical Support, Education, and Technical Readiness. In its third year the newsletter is designed to help customers run their XenDesktop optimally and get more out of their investment in Citrix desktop virtualization. And its FREE!
I am pleased to announce that the September 2013 edition of the newsletter is now available.
The September edition of the newsletter is packed with great content, including:
- Get up to speed on XenDesktop Bandwidth Requirements
- XenDesktop 7 on vSphere Validated Design Guide is available now!
- Organizational Challenges with VDI
- XenDesktop 7 Monitor Service – What Data is available?
- True or False: Always use Provisioning Services
- Delivering the PVS Bootstrap via HTTP
- What’s the optional database infrastructure for XD, XA, PVS and XC?
- XenDesktop Tools & Hotfixes
- And much more.
If you have any feedback/suggestions please let us know. Also don’t forget to Sign-up now!