CTP nominations will be reviewed at a minimum of once a year or at the discretion of the CTP Program Manager(s). To be considered for a CTP Award, the nominee may apply directly, or be nominated by a Citrix employee or another member of the virtualization and cloud community. The CTP Award is based on the quality of the nomination information received for the individual, not the quantity of nominations. The nomination criteria defined in the nomination form and summarized below, may change without notice at the discretion of the CTP Program Manager(s).
To nominate yourself or another individual for a CTP Award, please complete the web form:https://podio.com/webforms/4269460/334226
If you have questions about the CTP Program, please email CTPnomination@citrix.com.
Nominations for 2013 are now closed.
Notifications to nominees will begin the week of July 1, 2013. We expect to publically announce new awardees during the week of July 8th, 2013.
Current CTPs shall receive the same level of review and consideration as new nominees during an annual renewal process or at the discretion of the CTP Program Manager(s). The intent of this review is to ensure the current program members maintain a high level of program participation and contribute regularly to the virtualization and cloud community.
The CTP Nomination Review Panel is made up of a select team of internal Citrix experts, and may also include active CTP members.
Technology and ecosystem contributions are important criteria for program admission.
- Knowledge shared with the technical community via:
*Websites, articles, blogs and forums
*Books and training materials
*In-person and online speaking engagements
*Citrix User Group meetings
- Participation in the Citrix Knowledge Center forums
- Contributions to the Citrix Developer Network (CDN); for example, submitting scripts/code samples
- Participation in and support for Citrix Ready community verifications
- Industry achievements, certificates and awards
- Areas of Citrix product experience and expertise
- Areas of virtualization and cloud experience and expertise
- References and Recommendations