Manage and Diagnose your Environment using Citrix Insight Services
Citrix Insight Services (CIS) is a simple, online troubleshooting platform and health-checker for your Citrix environment. It provides known issue diagnostics, as well as best proactive advice and a simple interface to review your environment.
Join this webinar to learn about this exciting tool, and how it can help you in managing and optimizing your Citrix environment
What you will learn:
– What Citrix products are supported and how to generate log files
– How to navigate the console(demo)
– Types of issues CIS can resolve
– How to sign up and starting using it (its free!)
The slides that accompany this webinar are located here:
Video from E2EVC 2014 Brussels delivered by Dr. Benny Tritsch.
For PowerPoint and additional information please contact Benny directly on twitter: @drtritsch
For event information please visit http://www.e2evc.com/home
Explore the key components required in a XenApp 7.5 implementation, the new FMA-based architecture and use cases
This course introduces the Citrix XenApp 7.5 technology. Students will explore the key components required in a XenApp 7.5 implementation, the new FMA-based architecture, as well as key use cases. Other topics covered include design implications, VDA registration and Hybrid Cloud Provisioning
This session will cover advanced techniques in troubleshooting the Citrix NetScaler Appliance using tools such as Citrix TaaS, IPMI, nsconmsg, wireshark and log analysis. We will review usages of these tools along with case studies showing how to best troubleshoot common issues seen in operating Citrix NetScaler Appliances. What you will learn – Various tools available to troubleshoot issues and how to use them to isolate NetScaler Issues – Common deployment problems and how to isolate the causes
This webinar will cover the current state of MCS vs PVS. We’ll look at
how MCS and PVS work differently on hypervisors like ESXi and Hyper-V.
We will look at new target platforms such as Windows Server 2012 R2 to
see if PVS or MCS behave differently. And lastly we will dive into the
new VHDX-based PVS wC option and why you should be using it for all
The slides that accompany this webinar are located
1) HDX 3D Graphics for XenDesktop VDI. Including live demos and an interview with one of the top virtualisation experts in the field.
2) Planning for 3D Graphics? Lakeside Software show you how to do capacity planning and monitoring for your 3D infrastructure with a live demo of SysTrack.
3) Don’t forget XenApp! XenApp users can have great 3D graphics too. Citrix Partner IMSCAD show you how, with real case studies such as Autodesk for AEC.
Session from E2EVC 2014 LAX